Home Q & A Forum

Any fans of Cyberpunk?

PaulM141985PaulM141985 Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
edited August 26, 2022 5:10AM in Q & A Forum

I've got for my birthday a set with Cyberpunk banknote and a UV torch. It's so great for freak like me. I've never collected banktoes before but now I will start! Just look at this https://mennica-gdanska.pl/en/world-coins/4143-set-cyberpunk-2022-collector-s-bon-torch-uvled.html . Maybe any other fans?

Tagged:

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2022 9:09AM

Welcome, that is a very interesting faux banknote. Shows the technical possibilities of security devices. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• PaulM141985PaulM141985 Posts: 34 ✭✭✭

Hello! Yeah, I'm so impressed with the details. I'm waiting for more products like this.

• neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyberpunk is a genre of science fiction independent of the video game, which is what I think the note is referencing.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• PaulM141985PaulM141985 Posts: 34 ✭✭✭

Yes I know, that's right,

• JWPJWP Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a waste of $.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Thank you for your comment :)

For me this banknote already has the sentimental worth and collecting is not always obvious, maybe in the near future the value of the banknote will go up ;) I think that the value is not always expressed in the material :D

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know it's not a banknote, right?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• And who can tell you if the coins associated with the game Call of Duty would really like it, and these guys can help you find everything in the game
    https://truecost.gg/cod_warzone_2_0/item/al_mazrah_wins_boost