Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL teams with highest attendance

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't believe the Browns are at the top.

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10, 2022 5:42PM

I do believe it......The high fan attendance in Cleveland is why the Browns management doesn't give a rat's as* about the product on the field. The fans show up no matter how bad the team is. Could be;.....There's a sucker born every minute...... Or.......The Cleveland area is starved for entertainment venues......I think it's the latter.........Where is Keets when we need him?

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10, 2022 5:56PM

And the Rams........when they played at the Memorial Colesium, there were countless stories about how the stadium could seat 80,000+ but only 60,000 were in attendance....... Proof that the Rams had no fan base!!!!.........Well here is the truth of the matter......Only 60,000 seats were available for sale......Reason?.....The neighborhood is not safe and fans, especially out of towners , would park on side streets that were dangerous after dark. So, the Rams had to pay L.A.P.D. for fan protection over a very wide area......Cost benefit analysis?......Sell less seats, pay L.A.P.D. less, and put the fans in the stadium parking lots where they are safe. Win/Win! It's not a problem at Sofi.....Police stations and fire dept. Stations on every corner......Result?....... A packed house!

• Options
    edited August 11, 2022 1:05AM

Interesting, I see the Broncos at #8, one of my uncles went to a Broncos game back in I believe 2013, wasn't Manning playing for them back then? Anyway, it was a packed house. My uncle is pictured on the left, he is a hardcore Virginia Tech fan, unless he's rooting for the Broncos!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

what time frame?
    Why both home and away?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    what time frame?
    Why both home and away?

I would like to know the answer to that myself, I found it on Twitter. I would contact the Fox Sports Twitter account and ask them, but I'm still being watched by the Twitter brass for harassing Air Bud, so I better not.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@Alfonz24 said:
    what time frame?
    Why both home and away?

I would like to know the answer to that myself, I found it on Twitter. I would contact the Fox Sports Twitter account and ask them, but I'm still being watched by the Twitter brass for harassing Air Bud, so I better not.

You harassed AirBud ?? You probably also made fun of Spuds McKenzie back in the day...didn't you ??

• Options

Spuds McKenzie is cool, I like him, he knows how to have a good time!

• Options

Air Bud gets on my nerves, just like those dogs that never learn their lesson from eating too much Taco Bell.