Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

How much is a2022 Maya Angelou quarters that have 16 or 19 mint errors

It's in nice it has a mouth chip three chips in the hair punch through and the hair eye are double die the b,l,y are double die a m stamped in rim and five lines in the rimit says in cod we trust and on the back it has a chip in the bottom of the dress bird has line through neck Maya has lying and through her left arm has chip on neck letters under E and in state to M in America and lines under birds left wing above the words on the left side of the quarter

Answers

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, gonna need to see close in focus images of the obv and rev of a coin. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

We're also going to need some punctuation to better understand your post.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have one I can sell you for one million dollars, if you are selling one I'll pay $.25 you pay the shipping. :D

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.