Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1981 Topps Baseball FS Around 70,000 raw cards from Cut Case, Cello, Rack and Wax packs

I'm looking to sell about 70,000 raw Topps 1981 cards. They are currently sorted into teams and have between 2,500-3,000 cards for each team with all players there. These cards come primarily from 6 cut cases, but I also have opened rack and wax packs of 81s that are included in this lot.

I have the #4 PSA graded set on the registry but I believe it is the only one with all 9s or better. Many of those cards come from this lot.

Due to the nature of cut cases, there are many cards that are OC in this lot. My best estimation is one could build easily 60-70 complete sets of 1981 Topps with this lot. Sets have been ranging between $75-150 on eBay.

I thought I would list this lot here as opposed to eBay because shipping this lot is going to be challenging. I can share pictures as well. I do still have the original six cut cases boxes from Topps too that I could include.

Thank you for your interest. Please feel reach to reach out if you have legitimate interest in this lot at [email protected] or here on the boards. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• handymanhandyman Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭

So are there 60-70 of each star cards like ryan and Henderson?

• jayeatonjayeaton Posts: 19 ✭✭

Yes, that's correct. Every card in the set with that many cards each. Again, these are mostly from cut cases which a percentage are OC. Thanks!

• thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon,

What part of the US are you located in? You have a BallPark $$ in mind?

THanks

Neil

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭

I second Neil. I could possibly be interested in the lot if you have a number in mind and a location. This is not something I would purchase unless I could actually pick it up myself.

• jayeatonjayeaton Posts: 19 ✭✭

Thanks for your interest. I'm in Northwest Ohio area (outside Toledo, OH)

I honestly don't have a great feel for a price. I think one could make $7500-$10000+ from the sets (again, many are OC). So I'm probably sitting in the $3500-$3000 range? I do have the original Topps Cut Case boxes (6) where the majority of these cards came from. Willing to listen to offers of course.

Thanks!
    Jason [email protected]

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭

Im in NC and heading back to NY. Not something I can consider but thanks for the response!

• pm sent