Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling some more NICE coins!

RelicKINGRelicKING Posts: 170 ✭✭
edited August 6, 2022 7:49PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Had some extra time on my hands today to get a few more things photographed that came out of one of my safes I recently cleared out and sold. Also still have a few coins remaining from the last post I made with this stuff so relisting it here also so I can close out the older post.

Going with the same format as the last time where I am accepting offers for a single coin or offers on multiple or even everything.
Rules are simple - If you see something you want and would like to offer for it, just message me! I'll either counter the offer, decline it (if its just too far apart from anything fair) or accept. I include third party insurance on every package on my dime so I am able to guarantee package delivery or your money back. I have references for tiny deals and large deals! Just check my past posts or ask for them if needed! I can accept pretty much all forms of payment methods that work for you also! I only ask that if any method requires extra fees to utilize that the buyer cover the cost of using the method/form of payment they wanted.

I can also provide videos in 4k of any coin if wanted as long as you have a smartphone capable of viewing them. Also feel free to request additional photos or ask me questions! Just PM me! Thanks!

1854-O Seated Liberty Quarter ANACS AU55

1841-O Seated Dime

1866/66 Rays Shield Nickel 5c

1861 (1961) CSA 1C Bashlow Restrike, Bronze

1847 N-34 Large Cent (Rarity 5+) From the special collection of Jules Reiver

1934-D Peace Dollar KD

1924-S Peace Dollar

1923-D Peace Dollar

1966 Washington Quarter - Mint Error Partial Collar NGC MS65

1880-O Morgan Silver Dollar

1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar #1

_1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar Tape Toned Stunner! Look at the colors! _

1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar

1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar #2

1890 Morgan Silver Dollar - Stunningly toned example! Need to see a video of this one! WOW.

_RARE! c.1862 GW-448, J-PR-29 Ae, Paquet P Obv Washington-Jackson Medalet _

_1783 1/2 Spanish Reale _

1878-S Morgan Silver Dollar

1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar #3

1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar #4

1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar #5 - Ultra nice coin here. Video looks great also!

Rare 1801 100/000 Draped Bust 1c with 10% clip

Group of NGC graded Wheat Cents

1549 KB Hungary Denar NGC MS61

Comments

• Options
    spyglassdesignspyglassdesign Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you trying to get me to spend more money I don't have? Lol... Good luck and very nice coins. If I can free up some cash before they are all gone I will probably pick a couple up.

• Options

@spyglassdesign said:
    Are you trying to get me to spend more money I don't have? Lol... Good luck and very nice coins. If I can free up some cash before they are all gone I will probably pick a couple up.

Appreciate the love! Sending good luck your way that some extra funds become available soon! lol!

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there some particular reason you are using that label to demonstrate the mirror surfaces of your Morgans? :/

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

@moursund said:
    Is there some particular reason you are using that label to demonstrate the mirror surfaces of your Morgans? :/

it was within reach? it worked for the purpose? it makes people comment increasing exposure on my coins? i could go on but do i really have to explain things like this?

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RelicKING said:

@moursund said:

it was within reach? it worked for the purpose? it makes people comment increasing exposure on my coins? i could go on but do i really have to explain things like this?

Hey, you apparently wanted to solicit comments... Mission accomplished! B)

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭

If your coin gets lost in the mail.... Blame the drug dogs. Lol

• Options

@justindan said:
    If your coin gets lost in the mail.... Blame the drug dogs. Lol

i mean thats one almost adult way to look at it but if that were to happen, my packages carry insurance that protect from things someone has to worry about and the things they dont....

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read that BCW flips are made of PVC and can damage coins stored in them over time.

The mylar flips are a better non-reactive alternative.

GLWS

It's all about what the people want...

• Options

@LukeMarshall said:
    I read that BCW flips are made of PVC and can damage coins stored in them over time.

The mylar flips are a better non-reactive alternative.

GLWS

BCW flips are perfectly fine for short term storage and to keep my greasy fingers off the coin for shipping and photos.

• Options
    conrad99conrad99 Posts: 350 ✭✭✭

Commenting on the chemical composition of someone's flips in a FS thread constitutes thread-crapping. Now, for my part, I wish the seller had included "guide prices" so we'd have an idea of what constitutes "anything fair" before bidding.

• Options

@conrad99 said:
    Commenting on the chemical composition of someone's flips in a FS thread constitutes thread-crapping. Now, for my part, I wish the seller had included "guide prices" so we'd have an idea of what constitutes "anything fair" before bidding.

anything fair was just the nicest way to say make it worth your time to offer or risk missing out. if someone wants to waste time and offer 50$ on a 500$ coin im not going to bother countering or wasting more time with that person. if you offer and dont know what you are offering on, thats not my fault either. Interested parties are contacting me and its working fine for me and apparently them and if not posting prices makes me miss a sale im cool with the coins sitting. they have sat for years already.

• Options
    spyglassdesignspyglassdesign Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

@conrad99 said:

Use ebay or even better pcgs price guide or similar and you will know what the going rates are. If you don't know what you are looking at or it's worth, do some research before offering so you can make a reasonable offer. It's not that hard.

• Options
    conrad99conrad99 Posts: 350 ✭✭✭

@spyglassdesign said:

Use ebay or even better pcgs price guide or similar and you will know what the going rates are. If you don't know what you are looking at or it's worth, do some research before offering so you can make a reasonable offer. It's not that hard.

Thanks, Captain.. I'll show you the courtesy of not explaining further, but will leave you with a hint: "anything fair" was in quotes for a reason. Now I'm done here because this is further waylaying the thread.

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you accepting offers on THC?

• Options

@skier07 said:
    Are you accepting offers on THC?

no that would be dumb and wasteful of your time to bother crapping my post up to ask. thanks for the bump tho!

• Options

added a few more coins to the list and everything coin related is still available!

• Options

bump - everything is still available :o

• Options

bump - everything is still available! need more pics or questions just pm me!

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Daily update - everything is still available!