Options

1943-S Lincoln Wheat Penny On Bronze

1943-S Lincoln Wheat Penny
Struck on Bronze
Population of 5 (would make this #6)
Asking price 200,000$

3 is clearly visible & easy to identify

Very rare and special coin!!

Only reasonable offers will be tolerated.

Payment/Terms will be discussed once offer is accepted.

Returns will be accepted until buyer is 100% satisfied with there purchase.

Comments

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here we go again!

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sky is falling! Maybe.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

No fee payment.

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

New poster, notoriously faked coin, no pics, ridiculous asking price - what could possibly go wrong? >:)

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 297 ✭✭✭

I might be interested if you could post a picture or 2

MIKE B.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is one of you guys punking us right ?

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2022 5:08PM

MIKE B.

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a reasonable offer?
    I'm going to leave all the numbers you gave but I'm going to put the decimal point in a different place, like this... $2.00000
    Actually I'm afraid that may be too much... :trollface:

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2022 7:04PM

Never ceases to amaze me when a new user shows up with an extremely valuable coin, no picture, hoping to find a sucker on a website where most here are extremely knowledgeable.

US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WilliamF said:
    I'm going to leave all the numbers you gave but I'm going to put the decimal point in a different place, like this... $2.00000

I’d move it to more places left

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

How much is shipping?

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

@airplanenut said:

@WilliamF said:

I’d move it to more places left

You never know, it might be MS68 for all we know ;)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MJ1927 said:
    Sounds reasonable, but how about a trade? I just found a 1913 Liberty nickel in a Constar this afternoon, population of 5 (would make this #6). It is a little beat up, what with it being in a change machine, but I'd value it around $2 million. Seems like a good trade to me, let me know what you think about my offer

Damn, I'm glad you found that! I wondered where my 1913 Liberty nickel had gone... I had taken it out of its airtite to clean it.,. Must have gotten mixed in with my change can, and into the Coinstar.

Gimme your address, and I'll send you a SASE, so you can return it to me, eh?

Thanks!
    Am

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭

You never know, it might be MS68 for all we know ;)

Maybe even MS 100!!!!

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    ricmanricman Posts: 313 ✭✭✭

@MJ1927 said:
    Sounds reasonable, but how about a trade? I just found a 1913 Liberty nickel in a Constar this afternoon, population of 5 (would make this #6). It is a little beat up, what with it being in a change machine, but I'd value it around $2 million. Seems like a good trade to me, let me know what you think about my offer

What, no picture?

• Options

The more we comment on this the more it stays on the top of page 1…

Check out my eBay store 👉 https://ebay.us/4SsHYI

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it OK if I send you a picture of $200K of cash? You said reasonable offers will be "tolerated"

• Options
    Rob9874Rob9874 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

As long as returns are accepted, that's good enough for me. Send bank wire info ASAP!

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rob9874 said:
    As long as returns are accepted, that's good enough for me. Send bank wire info ASAP!

Wait, I bid $200,000.01!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.