Home Sports Talk
Options

Bucs vs Seahawks ticket prices

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bucs play the Seahawks in Munich Germany on November 13th, just look at these prices for good seats. As for the prices with the demand so high, the cheapest seats were hovering around just north of $600 and the most expensive were topping out around $34,000.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t care how rich you are, if you pay 34,000 for a ticket your a straight up moron

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Binflation

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2022 2:58PM

@perkdog said:
    I don’t care how rich you are, if you pay 34,000 for a ticket your a straight up moron

Without going into detail,..... The Hydrant family got screwed out of going to the Super Bowl ,Rams/Bengals, and sitting in our own bought and paid for season ticket seats.....something about people buying those seats for $30,000+.......and I missed my opportunity to place a bid on MY OWN SEATS!!!.....and the NFL, not the Rams, had control over MY seats!!....I didn't believe it then, and I still don't......I was pis*ed off then and I still am......I talked to The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant about it just this morning.....So much greed and money grubbing going on!!!!!!......Bottom line?.....Anybody who pays $30,000 for a football game ticket is, as you say,.....A STRAIGHT UP MORON!!!!!

P.S.....I am also ticked off that I just got the bill for the preseason games......Outrageous!.... Why should I pay full regular season ticket prices for games in which the only players will be NOBODY'S!.
    ?!?!.. The Rams play nobody in preseason who will be on the starting roster when the season starts.....

P.S.,.....P.S.,......The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant just informed me that one of the preseason games is free!......big deal.........Too much greed at the top my friends....

• Options

And......The Rams open the season at home against the Bills!....My two favorite teams!.....I'm jazzed!!!.......Now this......I am getting stupid money offers to sell my seats for that game.....Stupid Money!......People are Nuts!.......I didn't go to the last game of the season last year because idiot 49er fans paid me Stupid Money for the seats.......MORONS!!!.....I did resist and went to the Championship game, Rams/Niners.......No regrets...... NONE!

• Options

O.K.,......I'm on a rant!.......The Seahawks came to L.A. last season. Night game.....I sold 4 of my tickets to Seahawks fans from Seattle.....again... Stupid Money!..... The little Hydrants didn't get to go to the game......Papa's big screw up!!!.....Anyway, those Seahawks fans didn't pay any attention to the game!!.....Most of the time they weren't even in their seats!.....I guess folks in Frisco and Seattle have money to burn........Never again!.....The money is not worth it........My Little Hydrants love going to the games......that's the main thing!!!!

• Options

I'll pay their prices for the tickets, but only if they throw in a free DVD, I'm just dying to see the remake of Con Air.

• Options
    edited July 28, 2022 3:24PM

O.K., ConAir.....whatever......boys, I'm out of the loop........I just discovered Netflix last night........didn't know what it was! What a dope!..... I really enjoyed watching Dirty Harry......Clint was cool........and that .44 Magnum.......
    Best Part?......The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ loved Dirty Harry too!!
    Move Over Terry.....There's A New Kid In Town!!!!

I Can Only Hope......🙏

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant I know you die hard fan but if someone made me an offer I couldn’t refuse I’d sell in a heartbeat.
    Another idea is sell the big money seats and buy a few tickets outside after the game started for a reduced price. So you missed a kick off and a couple of series the teams feeling themselves out. Who knows, your seats may be available if the buyers don’t even sit in them.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited July 28, 2022 3:59PM

I know where you're coming from 2dueces, and I can't disagree... I bought 10, that's right 10, season tickets at SoFi.......The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ made me do it.......her idea at the time was to sell 2 tickets at every game to cover costs. Don't argue with her....ever!..🙅....But now,....the little Hydrant boys have dreams of playing for the Rams someday........ and Hydrantette Nicole told me just the other day that when she grows up she wants to be "A Ram Cheerleader!"......Those kids love going to the games! Well, I'm not getting any younger........some things money can't buy....

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    I know where you're coming from 2dueces, and I can't disagree... I bought 10, that's right 10, season tickets at SoFi.......The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ made me do it.......her idea at the time was to sell 2 tickets at every game to cover costs. Don't argue with her....ever!..🙅....But now,....the little Hydrant boys have dreams of playing for the Rams someday........ and Hydrantette Nicole told me just the other day that when she grows up she wants to be "A Ram Cheerleader!"......Those kids love going to the games! Well, I'm not getting any younger........some things money can't buy....

100% agreed!! They grow up so fast. Mine are in their 30’s now. Don’t blink, high school, college, grandkids. Wow

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited July 28, 2022 5:31PM

Continue..... RANT!.........So, I sell these tickets....... and EVERYTIME the buyers who show up at the game are single men.......with more interest in chasing skirts than watching the game.......I should mention that my tickets are right next to where the "Hollywood Glamour Set" hangs. Those people go to the games and their main purpose is taking selfies and posing for photos.....good for them.....it is L.A after all......the guys who buy the tickets know that.......Anyway, I'm old fashioned...... I want the kids at the game to carry on the Ram tradition..... I went to games when I was a kid, My boys were raised on it too.....always at the games.....The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant went to the Rams and USC games with her Dad.....great memories that she talks about often.....Her and I went to games before we were married....great memories.....Except when the Cowboys came to town!!!.....Now the Grandkids!...... Four generations of Ram fans!....The little guys are the future...... They need to be there!.......The Family That Cheers Together Drink BeersTogether!.... 🍻🏈 Go Rams....Go Bills!

• Options
    edited July 28, 2022 5:09PM

People think that all the football tradition and fan loyalty is in Cleveland,..... Dallas.....Chicago..... Green Bay, etc., No....It's everywhere..... even in Los Angeles, believe it or not.......The man who sits behind me at Sofi is the perfect example....... he's an older man and his wife told The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant that his father took him to Ram games when he was a little boy......his favorite Ram?....Crazy Legs Hirsch......Ram from 1949-57......The guy never misses a game except when he gives up his seats to his Son and grandson........Hey, people love football..... everywhere......They love their team too......even in Los Angeles...... Believe It Or Not!

Crazy Legs.......He was The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant's Dad's favorite too......Wish I could have been there!

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe in taking full advantage of maroon football junkies. At Candlestick right up to the bitter end I had a pair of very good upper box 49er tickets. Sold the Rams and NY Giants Monday night game to Harrah's sports book for my cost of the entire season tickets. For over 5 years. Free 49ers.
    You get real money when the waiting list for season tickets is 20,000+.

Have a nice day