Home Sports Talk
Options

Derek Carr puts Paul Gutierrez in check

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Derek Carr put ESPN's Paul Gutierrez in check at a press conference. A little attitude, NFL season is here!

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2022 11:40AM

I don't want to derail this thread.....but.....does anyone here know where Justacommeman is?.......I've tried to contact him but...nothing......it kind of worries me....I miss him around here. His posts and threads were always good and then he just disappeared.

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    I don't want to derail this thread.....but.....does anyone here know where Justacommeman is?.......I've tried to contact him but...nothing......it kind of worries me....I miss him around here. His posts and threads were always good and then he just disappeared.

I was just thinking about Mark earlier today, wondering where he's been, that's why I posted those memes. I hope everything is ok with him, it's been a while since he's posted on the sports forum.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

was wondering the same thing the other day. just looked him up and he last checked in two months ago. hopefully he's just recharging his batteries

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed about m. Hopefully he is good

On to Derek Carr, I liked the way he conducted himself, good for him.

I think Carr is not a guy I’d trust to get my team to the Super Bowl but he is a pretty genuinely nice guy and is pretty respectful with the way he operates

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not impressed with Derek here, he clearly should have ended with this...