Home Q & A Forum
Options

Rolls of uncirculated 72, 73, 74 and 75 pennies.

ERingusERingus Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

I am not sure if I should sell them, keep them or pick the best of each to have graded. My cousin purchased them from an estate sale 20 years ago and forgot about them until today. I’m asking what the best option is. I do plan to keep at least one roll of each.

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ERingus Sounds like an excellent opportunity to crh. Of course, study up on what all you're looking for. And use due care while handling each one. Good luck. Peace Roy
    Lincolncentresource.com save this link and use it well grasshopper. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am in the same situation. Reading forums has taught me to study until I don’t have to ask the forums.
    The info is here and on the web. I wish some of you folk here could grade a few rolls for me; send me the cream, and keep the change.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fraz I encourage you to examine a roll under magnification, use our hosts photograde feature, we want you to rise to the occasion. Show us what you think you've discovered, this forum is what it's all about. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ERingusERingus Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

I’m afraid to touch them just yet but will when I’m better prepared and more educated. Thank you! (I’ve been on vacation so I’m just low seeing this) Tha k you and I will let you know what I find.