Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted, a few raw Morgans

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 28, 2022 5:33PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi all,

Filling holes in Morgan album.

I'm looking for attractive, problem-free examples in ~VG up to perhaps low MS grade.

Anyone have some dupes they can sell my way?

Thanks!
am

Morgans for Moursund
1883 S
1885 S
1886 S
1887 O
1887 S
1888 S
1892 O
1900 S
1902 P
1902 S

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options

I've just been tempted into buying three of these at better grades that I would have wanted to afford 🙂

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

Looks like I've picked up a budget-friendly 1892 O.

Thanks

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent with tracking #. Thank you.