Home Sports Talk

Check out the Rams Super Bowl ring

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is unbelievable.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s a mini SoFi Stadium inside
    Seriously. They built a tiny version of SoFi Stadium inside the ring, revealing it when you unscrew the removable top. The main part of the ring shows the field, and the underside of the top shows the infinity screen.

Overall, the ring has approximately 20 carats of white diamonds set on white and yellow gold. The 20 carats celebrate the official opening of SoFi Stadium in 2020. The ring has 1.12 carats of round diamonds to represent January 12, honoring three key dates in Rams history: on January 12, 2016, the Rams were approved to move back to Los Angeles; on January 12, 2017, the Rams hired Head Coach Sean McVay; and on January 12, 2019, the Rams beat the Dallas Cowboys 30-22 for their first playoff victory after returning to LA.

I can only dream of owning such a ring, a far cry from my Carolina Panthers fan ring.

I must confess, this Rams Super Bowl ring is fascinating, I haven't been this fascinated since I found that baby picture of Ryan Fitzpatrick.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2022 12:11PM

Last year someone at Ram HQ sent me a plastic model of SoFi Stadium. It's really cute...it even had the Infinity Screen included that attached with little tiny strings to the the little tiny stadium.....I say "had" because I destroyed the Infinity Screen when I opened the box.......It even included a capsule of "Limited Edition Dirt" that was excavated during the construction of SoFi Stadium......nice added touch!......Now I'm waiting for my plastic replica Super Bowl ring to arrive........I'll wear it with pride!

The " Limited Edition" dirt, #3057 is in the upper left......that's my favorite part....and, if you look very closely into the tiny SoFi Stadium, you can see a tiny oval shaped piece of plastic with a little tiny string attached to it...... that's all that's left of the Infinity Screen after I wrecked it.......Just before The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant took the above photo,.... she reminded me about how I destroyed the tiny Infinity Screen.......nice.........I can't wait for the little replica plastic Super Bowl ring to arrive!...... I just know it's on it's way!!!!

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2022 11:52AM

@doubledragon said:
    I must confess, this Rams Super Bowl ring is fascinating, I haven't been this fascinated since I found that baby picture of Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dragon Master, that's hilarious!..... Now,...you won't believe this but.....The oldest Hydrant son has a beard exactly like that.....it drives me crazy to see it.....same color... EXACTLY!.... Anyway, The Lovely Mrs.Hydrant™ just recently said that she would like to Photoshop a baby picture of him and his two little boys with that beard!!!.....UNBELIEVABLE!.... but true......How do you do it????

P.S. The second after I was posting,... right now, The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant walked into the room.....right now. I showed her the photo. She laughed and said, " That looks just like your son Bob's beard."........UNBELIEVABLE!😂. She likes your posts......but,....she has a very low humor threshold...... I think that's how I snagged her in the first place.

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

Dragon Master, that's hilarious!..... Now,...you won't believe this but.....The oldest Hydrant son has a beard exactly like that.....it drives me crazy to see it.....same color... EXACTLY!.... Anyway, The Lovely Mrs.Hydrant™ just recently said that she would like to Photoshop a baby picture of him and his two little boys with that beard!!!.....UNBELIEVABLE!.... but true......How do you do it????

P.S. The second after I was posting,... right now, The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant walked into the room.....right now. I showed her the photo. She laughed and said, " That looks just like your son Bob's beard."........UNBELIEVABLE!😂. She likes your posts......but,....she has a very low humor threshold...... I think that's how I snagged her in the first place.

I've tried photoshopping and it's ridiculously hard, I can't seem to do it, most of the people that photoshop have a background or degree in graphic designing. I wish I could photoshop because I could really have some fun!

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like with every new champion crowned the SB ring has to outdo the previous one, I'll be impressed when they add a tiny little working jumbotron in the Ring's stadium showing highlights from the game. B)
    That is definitely a pretty cool looking ring though.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wonder if it's the same designer of the glorious Braves championship ring?

• omgjediomgjedi Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2022 12:51PM

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=34278775

Embed link didn't work. The pictures don't do it justice compared to the video of it.