Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

CU Fantasy Football League B (for Best) - Season 9

AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
edited August 30, 2022 8:04PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Happy New (NFL FF) Year! NFL Training Camps are open and so is The Annual Gang Gilbey Champeen CU Fantasy Football League B for Season 9. All League B teams from 2021 have auto renewed. If you wish to participate this season, email me at goodman0340@yahoo.com or PM me via CU Boards with your 1) team name 2) paypal address used to send dues. I have made a Commissioners decision to set the cost this season again at $45. Please send to PayPal via Friends n Family: jjkenny99@yahoo.com (Add a note like Happy Birthday, or Mazel Tov!). I hope everyone is back for another great season. I plan to hold the online draft Sunday Night Sept 4, but if it conflicts with anyone, it can easily be changed. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Sam (AC000000)

2022 Teams
1. Fooled by Randomness (Commissioner) - Confirmed and Paid
2. baz518 - Confirmed and Paid
3. Paul Howrds' Team -
4. L.V. Trolley Dodgers - Confirmed and Paid
5. SidePocket1 - Confirmed and Paid
6. gameusedhoop's Guys - Confirmed and Paid
7. Steve Lum' Team - Confirmed and Paid
8. RailsideCards - Confirmed and Paid
9. ugaskidawg - Confirmed and Paid
10. tony's team - Confirmed and Paid
11. Fusions - Confirmed and Paid
12. Gang Gilbey - Confirmed and Paid

Prizes will be as follows:
1st place (Champion - Playoff Winner) - $300
2nd place - $120
3rd place - $80
4th Place - $40

Comments

• Options
    CocoaBeachDodgersCocoaBeachDodgers Posts: 749 ✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2022 12:04AM

count me in!
    LV TrolleyDodgers

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭

Gameusedhoop is back!

• Options
    GilbeyGilbey Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

I will be back ang going for the 3peat. Will send paypal later.

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

im in. #10

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

In to win

If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars. J Paul Getty
  • Options
    GilbeyGilbey Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

Sam sent PP.
    Thanks for running this again

• Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in again!

• Options

Sam, thank you for running this league again. I noticed you changed the timer from 45 sec. to 1 minute which I think is an excellent idea. I would even be in favor of making it longer, maybe 1 minute 30 seconds. I don't think it will make the draft all that much longer because most will pick rather fast, but in some situations, I know I could really use another 30 seconds or so.

• Options

Payment sent for baz518!

• Options
    Sidepocket1Sidepocket1 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

Yeah, count me in.

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

I am back for my annual donation.

Steve
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

Also, payment just sent. Thanks for running this.

Steve
  • Options

Fusions is in!! Almost forgot!

Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭

Let's go! I need to start doing mock drafts and I need to know where I'm picking to do them. Going through withdrawal here. I have a problem and I need help! LOL

• Options

Just curious... can a person do two different drafts at the same time? It would be two devices, but same platform and login... a team in two different leagues. I've got another draft scheduled at the same time as this one, I think I can manage it if no technical issues.

• Options

Hey all,
    I would greatly appreciate it if you haven't confirmed, please do so ASAP. You can pay later. That's fine. But I just need to know if you returning so I can lock the teams and set the draft order if anyone wants to do mock drafts from their draft position.
    Thanks.

• Options

Updated through 8/29.

• Options

I will send money today, I've been away

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

sent

• Options

Updated. Thanks guys. Looking forward to the draft. Right now set for Sun Sep 4 7:45pm EDT. If there is the one open spot, I have a couple of persons express interest and have started to reach out to fill our last spot.

• Options

Just replied to your message. I'll take the last spot if available.

• Options

Reminder to all, draft is tonight, 9/4 at 7:45EST/6:45CST. Looking forward to 'seeing' you all there.