Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Resetting password to edit my sets.case closed

electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
edited April 15, 2023 9:53AM in PSA Set Registry Forum

Hi I must re enter my email again with a password to login but i cannot remember the password so following the instructions to a tee to reset it i still can't see my sets because it says that the new password is "invalid credentials" Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

what a pain to keep having to sign in again and again

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

Having experienced that a time or two in the past, I simply wrote it down and when I updated my complete username and password file, I just added it in. Maybe a call to PSA can help.

• electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2022 1:37PM

I updated my password but invalid password comes up.

edited September 17, 2022 7:56PM

I called PSA the tech people are working on it they send me a link but is is the same that you use to reset the password i reset it many times but incorrect password,this all happened after they almalgamated all divisions of PSA.

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

I have had that happen several times with PSA and also on COLLECTORS UNIVERSE and it made me want to just avoid using them for a very long time.

• smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Same story for me. Finally, after three weeks the problem was solved.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports

My friend suggested that my computer is old and that is why i can't reset my password ,he suggested a new computer which is comparable to PSA's new system and it works now i can log in.