Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Plus Grades

Does anyone know if the free 8 vouchers can be used for plus grades? Thanks in advance!

Dan

Comments

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dan, not following the question. Are you asking if your coin is a Plus, can it be submitted using a Voucher, say for Regrade or Reconsideration?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are the rules and regulations to use a Collectors Club voucher?

The Collectors Club voucher may be applied to either the Regular Standard or Gold Shield service. You may submit your coins for either Raw, Crossover, Regrade or Reconsideration service. You cannot submit U.S. and World coins together and you cannot mix raw coins, Crossovers, Reconsiderations or Regrades on the same submission form.

Voucher is not valid for Mint Errors, Special Issues, First Strike fees, Variety Attribution fees, Oversized Holder fees, Guaranteed Premium fees or coins valued over $2,500. Additional information may be located with the Submission Guidelines. Vouchers are valid for submissions to the PCGS U.S. office only. Visit www.pcgs.com/SubmissionGuide for further details.

Can I submit Collectors Club voucher submissions at different times, or must I submit all at once?

Gold and Platinum members are allowed to submit all complimentary submissions at once or may submit the coins separately as long as all guidelines for the voucher are met and all complimentary submissions are post-marked prior to your Collectors Club voucher's expiration date printed on the voucher or indicated in your welcome email. Collectors Club Members are required to provide payment for shipping and handling for each complimentary submission.

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dan50 said:
    Does anyone know if the free 8 vouchers can be used for plus grades? Thanks in advance!

A grade is a grade. If PCGS feels a coin warrants a + grade they will grade it as such no matter how you are paying for the service.

GrandAm :)
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

I thank you GRANDAM

Dan