Home Sports Talk
Options

Panthers to debut new look

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 20, 2022 4:51AM in Sports Talk

Check it out, we will wear this new look week 10 against the Falcons, witness our dark side!

Comments

• Options
    edited July 20, 2022 3:02AM

I like it, of course by week 10 we'll probably have a record of 1-8, so we'll look like idiots!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are new? I thought they had black jerseys already, maybe it’s the all Black they haven’t worn before?

D if they start 1-8 at least you will get humor out of Mayfield spinning the narrative 9 different ways to mean the same thing every week lol. “It starts with me, I got to be better” lol.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I like it, of course by week 10 we'll probably have a record of 1-8, so we'll look like idiots!

The Panthers will start the season 3-0. If they can ride that streak they might be able to turn one of the losses I have predicted into a win. If they can sneak a victory in against the Bucs it’s possible they go 5-1 in their division. If the Broncos and Wilson aren’t all they are billed to be the Panthers have a chance to finish above.500.

Browns W
    Giants W
    Saints W
    Cardinals L
    49ers L
    Rams L
    Bucs L
    Falcons W
    Bengals L
    Falcons L
    Ravens L
    Broncos L
    Seahawks W
    Steelers L
    Lions W
    Bucs L
    Saints W

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sure the reason for waiting until week 10 is those uniforms look hot. All black in Florida in September?
    As far as the helmet. I like it. The Panthers have one of the better looking uniforms in the NFL. Seahawks and Bengals rank bottom 2 for me.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Yes, perkdog is right, the helmet is new and not the uniform. As far as our season goes, I'm hoping for the best but I always expect the worst, either way, I'm going to have a good time with this season!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, perkdog is right, the helmet is new and not the uniform. As far as our season goes, I'm hoping for the best but I always expect the worst, either way, I'm going to have a good time with this season!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm confused because I thought this was the press conference when Baker announced
    he had been hired to play the lead role in the reboot of 'Columbo'.

• Options

@Darin said:
    I'm confused because I thought this was the press conference when Baker announced
    he had been hired to play the lead role in the reboot of 'Columbo'.

Well done sir! 😂😂😂😂

• Options

If anyone wants to jump on the Panthers bandwagon this season, you're more than welcome to join us, there's plenty of room aboard, and Baker baked cookies!

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this an NFL team?

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Is this an NFL team?

I would consider them more of a minor league team. Of course now that we have Baker Mayfield, the entertainment value has skyrocketed, thank you Cleveland!