DD enroute to a camping trip in Yosemite

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:

Did he upgrade from last years model?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet ride isn't it? You should see my mansion, it's even sweeter!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

DD is getting an early start driving to Panthers Training Camp?

He must want the front row 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alfonz24 said:

Love the bi line you picked:

The Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man that cannot read.

Powerful statement of the world today. I don’t read as much as I used to but still read a dozen books a year. Just 10 years ago I read 50 books a year. The wife wonders where all the stuff I know about came from. “Reading my dear, it’s a powerful tool. “

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@Alfonz24 said:

Love the bi line you picked:

The Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man that cannot read.

Powerful statement of the world today. I don’t read as much as I used to but still read a dozen books a year. Just 10 years ago I read 50 books a year. The wife wonders where all the stuff I know about came from. “Reading my dear, it’s a powerful tool. “

I love that line about reading, and I love that you brought this up. I read a lot as well. My reading habits have changed throughout my life. Not to mean I no longer read. But I read less physical books for sure thanks I once did. But still read a lot.