Home Sports Talk
Options

The Royals 1st round draft pick.......

DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 18, 2022 5:13PM in Sports Talk

Looks like he's already capable of competing for a spot
on the MLB roster........

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't taken a close look at the Royals fist half pitching stats but this pretty much sums it up............

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not keeping up with baseball much. I've heard some talk on sports radio here in Texas Rangers country and the consensus seems to be positive regarding their draft.

I called my Mom a few days ago in the evening, and she said she was sitting "watching the game". My stepfather watches every Red Sox game still. He's 85. My Mom, at 82, does not watch many games. Thank God for two TVs. She said she was sitting there doing something with her quilting, so I guess she will take in a few, but definitely not 162.