Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted! VG or so 1896s Barber dime

Anybody have a wholesome 1896s Barber dime for my album? Looking for something not too dark, with honest wear, full rims, perhaps G06 through high-end VG or maybe even Fine.

Thanks!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coin collecting interests: Latin America

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! That is almost nice enough to go in my album. But not quite.

Anybody want to skip the eBay fees, and sell me one you have kicking about? 🙂

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

Thanks! That is almost nice enough to go in my album. But not quite.

Anybody want to skip the eBay fees, and sell me one you have kicking about? 🙂

Best low graded one on Ebay. But someone may have one here.

Coin collecting interests: Latin America

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options

• Options

top. find me a dime

• Options

think i'll top this one again.... still not much available on ebay. There is some real crap, and maybe a few that are out of my league.