Home Sports Talk

Bengals to introduce new uniform this season

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Cincinnati Bengals are introducing a new look this season, they're going to alternate between their usual uniform and this new one, what do you think?

Comments

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

I personally like it a lot! The Bengals uni is one of my favorites. Visually a team wearing white on white looks quicker to me.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I rate the Bengals uniform, especially the helmet design, at the bottom of all NFL teams. The new version isn't any improvement. My favorite uniforms are the Niners and Giants.....and the Ram and Charger helmets....o.k.,....I admit bias about the Rams and Chargers....but I like them. Horns and lightning bolts!....What could be better!

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

A big no

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2022 4:55PM

Cool...... The Cincinnati Zebras.
    The predator has become the prey.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Its like today when I was watching the Royals- Blue Jays game.
    The Blue Jays were wearing all red uniforms.
    What part of Blue in Blue Jays don't you understand?
    Sorry we already have a Cardinals team.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

I've changed my mind.......... I like it!

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    edited July 16, 2022 5:57PM

@Darin said:

I know it's insignificant it in the big picture of things....... But I do not like when teams wear jerseys and pants of the same color! The worst is the Phoenix Cardinals in all red......they deserve to lose wearing that.....next the all black Saints .....yuk!......But......the very worst uniform of ALL TIME?........the Rams .....they look like bananas!.....GROSS!

I HATE BANANAS!!!!!...... YUK!

edited July 16, 2022 5:58PM

The Baseball uniforms in the 70's were the worst......

Just like the hair!!!!

And......this!!!!

@Hydrant said:

@Darin said:

I know it's insignificant it in the big picture of things....... But I do not like when teams wear jerseys and pants of the same color! The worst is the Phoenix Cardinals in all red......they deserve to lose wearing that.....next the all black Saints .....yuk!......But......the very worst uniform of ALL TIME?........the Rams .....they look like bananas!.....GROSS!

I HATE BANANAS!!!!!...... YUK!

I really don't pay that much attention to opposing team uniforms but I did think it was odd today
    that the Blue Jays were dressed in all red uniforms.
    Speaking of uniforms, my favorite two designs for my favorite team the Royals over the years....

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

No matter what they’ve done to the Seahawks uniforms they remain the worst. It’s like watching a neon sign flicker in Vegas.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is one of my all time favorites. When my Canes go with their white top/white bottom combo.