Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FS on ebay: The Coins of Queen Isabel II of Spain

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here, but I still stop in on occasion to learn and enjoy whatever numismatic discussions arise.

Those who remember me may recall that I wrote a book on coins, patterns, and medals of Queen Isabel II of Spain and, of course, collected in that same vein.

I’ve decided it’s time to sell and let others enjoy these treasures. So if any you are after a particular coin or medal of Isabel II this may be your best opportunity. The details are below. Feel free to reach out if you have questions. Thanks for your time.

========================================================================

Special Collection of the Coins and Medals of Queen Isabel II of Spain and the Philippines

The author of the book The Coins of Queen Isabel II of Spain is selling their collection.

This collection of rare and exceptional coins and medals of Queen Isabel II of Spain and the Philippines will be offered by Aurora Rarities LLC through our website and ebay store beginning July 2022. This collection will be offered in multiple phases:

• Medals of Queen Isabel II 1833-1868 [ONLINE NOW]
• Kingdom (Pre-Decimal) Coins of Queen Isabel II 1833-1848 [Coming Soon]
• 1st Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1848-1853 [Future]
• 2nd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [Future]
• 3rd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [Future]
• Philippine Coins of Queen Isabel II 1861-1868 [Future]

Many of these pieces are of such exceptional rarity and quality as to be once in a lifetime opportunities.

========================================================================

Comments

• Options
    PatARPatAR Posts: 347 ✭✭✭

I am surprised and humbled by the number of requests I received from collectors looking for a copy of the catalog of my collection as part of census & tracking of these pieces for collectors of Isabel II. If you’re interested please message me and I’ll be happy to provide the link to a free copy of the catalog in PDF form.

Also, cataloging of the Kingdom period pieces, including Catalonia, is now complete and they are now available for purchase on ebay:

• Other Exceptional Medals featuring Real & Mythological Women [ONLINE NOW]
    • Kingdom (Pre-Decimal) Coins of Queen Isabel II 1833-1848 [ONLINE NOW]
    • 1st Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1848-1853 [Future]
    • 2nd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [Future]
    • 3rd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [Future]
    • Philippine Coins of Queen Isabel II 1861-1868 [Future]
    Coins of Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands [Future]

• Options
    PatARPatAR Posts: 347 ✭✭✭

One final post to let you know that all categories are now online. Many pieces have already sold, so if you have an interest in these subjects you should certainly have a look. Many of these are of a rarity and/or condition that you may not see again. Thanks

• Other Exceptional Medals featuring Real & Mythological Women [ONLINE NOW]
    • Kingdom (Pre-Decimal) Coins of Queen Isabel II 1833-1848 [ONLINE NOW]
    • 1st Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1848-1853 [ONLINE NOW]
    • 2nd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [ONLINE NOW]
    • 3rd Decimal Coins of Queen Isabel II 1854-1864 [ONLINE NOW]
    • Philippine Coins of Queen Isabel II 1861-1868 [ONLINE NOW]
    Coins of Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands [ONLINE NOW]

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent read! Bravo. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall