Home Sports Talk

Where does Jalen Ramsey rank among the all-time greats?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bring this up because ESPN called Jalen Ramsey "overrated" and "falling off" and said in their opinion he isn't among the best cornerbacks in history. Of course Jalen Ramsey took offense to this and fired back at ESPN on Twitter. This has sparked a fierce and feisty debate on social media about where Jalen Ramsey ranks among the all-time greats.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

It got pretty ugly on Twitter, things were said, feelings were hurt!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

He needs to play more before he is considered an All time great.

• firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 457 ✭✭✭

Should ask him if has ever heard of Ronnie Lott. :)

Matt

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2022 8:06PM

Who's Jalen Ramsey? Sorry but I have the "BROWNS" blinders on....... B)

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if he ranks anywhere near the top but I suspect he isn't anywhere near......But I do know that without him the Rams would not be the Super Bowl champs right now.......he made timely interceptions at critical moments all last season that resulted in Ram victories....... The most notable one was in the championship game against the Niners. Ranked all time great?....no....but he comes through when it counts..... He's a clutch player.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a Deon Sanders type.

@Hydrant said:
    I don't know if he ranks anywhere near the top but I suspect he isn't anywhere near......But I do know that without him the Rams would not be the Super Bowl champs right now.......he made timely interceptions at critical moments all last season that resulted in Ram victories....... The most notable one was in the championship game against the Niners. Ranked all time great?....no....but he comes through when it counts..... He's a clutch player.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.