Home Sports Talk

Insane 4th of July video you have to see

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what happened at a 4th of July party when they lit the fireworks, it went from zero to one hundred very quickly.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

My buddy sent me that, I originally thought the car caught on fire, but it was the box of fireworks.

IDK I don’t think they really did anything too crazy, it’s not like the box was right next to their launching pad 🤷‍♂️

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears we have located the winner!

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    It appears we have located the winner!

And eyebrows

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the fireworks they lit must have shot over to the box of fireworks in the driveway and ignited the whole box, that was insane.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! One fireworks show they will remember for sure........ :o

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing compared to the Texas man that decided to light a fireworks on top of his head. Darwin Award winner 7/4/2022

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Impressive how fast the woman in red shirt snatched up the baby.
    The guy in white shirt slowly tries to get out of his chair and grab the baby and
    in a flash there's this red shirted super mom cutting in front of him and getting there first. :p

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2022 12:41PM

Yeah these guys ARE complete morons. Lighting them off in what looks to be about less than 10 feet from their pile of fireworks while there are three kids standing/sitting in between both. Hopefully no one got hurt.

Watching fireworks lost all nostaglia for me and my kids years ago when a bottle rocket lit off at a 4th of July fireworks display at a local lake tipped sideways, shot and exploded inches in front of my 10yr old daughter who was at least a good 60-80 feet away. Luckily she didn't get physically hurt but that was some pretty scary stuff in the moment.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

Texas man dies after lighting a firecracker and placing it on his head during 4th of July celebration.

One family's Fourth of July celebration turned to tragic mourning after a man died from lighting a firecracker and placing it on his head.

The harrowing incident unfolded just after midnight on Monday according to the San Antonio Express.

43-year-old Pablo Ruiz and his friends were lighting fireworks and drinking at a home in San Antonio when Ruiz placed a firecracker on his head.

The San Antonio Department described it as a "mortar-type" firework that instantly pierced Ruiz's skull when it exploded.

Emergency medics arrived at the house, but Ruiz was soon after pronounced dead from severe head trauma. The New York Post reported that brain matter had been exposed from the injury.

Surprised he made it to 43.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2022 10:00PM

Really.