Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

80's and 90's baseball collection

LOVE2WORKLOVE2WORK Posts: 10

my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

Comments

• Options

just need to help my 4 kids as i was the single father carpenter now they need money please help if u can , paul. ty gb

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭

Your dad is well off...... ask him for money for your kids!

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

@LOVE2WORK said:
    just need to help my 4 kids as i was the single father carpenter now they need money please help if u can , paul. ty gb

Are you still a carpenter? What do you build?

Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think even I could program a bot that could read the most common scam posts and create the OP. My only question is whether someone ought to call the number and let Paul know that his identity is being stolen.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LOVE2WORK said:
    my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

Hi, do you have any unopened material or any Racks from the Exchange?

• Options
    MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

@pab1969 said:

@LOVE2WORK said:

Possibly the longest sentence in CU history.

I tried twice but couldn't make it through. Why do people write like this?
    Or should I say type like this?

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MS66 said:

@pab1969 said:

@LOVE2WORK said:

Possibly the longest sentence in CU history.

Or should I say type like this?

F is for Fake!

• Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MS66 said:

I place the odds that the OP was written by a human being whose native language is English at less than 1%.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options
    MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

Perhaps, but I doubt he has any other languages..