Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

80's and 90's baseball collection

LOVE2WORKLOVE2WORK Posts: 10

my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

Comments

  • just need to help my 4 kids as i was the single father carpenter now they need money please help if u can , paul. ty gb

  • RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭

    Your dad is well off...... ask him for money for your kids!

  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

    @LOVE2WORK said:
    just need to help my 4 kids as i was the single father carpenter now they need money please help if u can , paul. ty gb

    Are you still a carpenter? What do you build?

    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

    Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think even I could program a bot that could read the most common scam posts and create the OP. My only question is whether someone ought to call the number and let Paul know that his identity is being stolen.

    This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @LOVE2WORK said:
    my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

    Hi, do you have any unopened material or any Racks from the Exchange?

  • MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

    @pab1969 said:

    @LOVE2WORK said:
    my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

    Possibly the longest sentence in CU history.

    I tried twice but couldn't make it through. Why do people write like this?
    Or should I say type like this?

  • pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MS66 said:

    @pab1969 said:

    @LOVE2WORK said:
    my dad gave me his as hes well off i see what he was up to with the cards he bought like bowmans 1989 all the way to traded sets and some box he ordered i have not even looked inside of yet must have 12 or more in a white box and 3 boxs later that's alot of sets need to sell most all are never been touched need to sell them fast like derick jetter ken griffy jr and even mint state copy cards for way back i see there worth 200 call paul 360-980-3957

    Possibly the longest sentence in CU history.

    I tried twice but couldn't make it through. Why do people write like this?
    Or should I say type like this?

    F is for Fake!

  • dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MS66 said:

    I tried twice but couldn't make it through. Why do people write like this?

    I place the odds that the OP was written by a human being whose native language is English at less than 1%.

    This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

    Perhaps, but I doubt he has any other languages..

Sign In or Register to comment.