Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Does anybody have a copy of the Jan-Feb 2012 issue of "Paper Money?" Question answered

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2, 2022 4:24PM in U.S. & World Currency Forum

I am hoping to get a scan of the article by Peter Huntoon and Jamie Yakes. The Newman Numismatic Portal only has scans up to October of 2011.
Thank you.
Tom D.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    SMCSMC Posts: 15 ✭✭

if you send me your email address I can help you out.

Clark was innocent
  • Options
    JamericonJamericon Posts: 437 ✭✭✭

PM sent

Jamie Yakes - U.S. paper money collector, researcher, and author. | Join the SPMCUS Small-Size Notes, National Bank Notes, and NJ Depression Scrip
  • Options

Thank you both!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2022 1:47PM

Are you talking about this book?

Mine is a 2006 copy, sorry.
    :/

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options

Thank you both!No, but thank you for asking. I have what I need now.