Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Newbie Question

I received about 45 Proof sets from my grandparents when they past away many years ago. I am just looking for a way to document what I have in a system. None of these are certified in any way but they are all still in original packaging. So I have something like a 1975 United States Proof Set which I would like to add, but I have no Idea how to go about adding them to my inventory. These are all basically brand new still in their packaging. Any help would be great.


  • alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Maybe start a excel spreedsheet to keep track of them

  • bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭

    the US Mint sells boxes for proof sets that resemble a shoe box. You could store them in something nice like that and arrange them in year order. I have them. PCGS doesn't offer any registry set of ungraded coins. Store them in an area where you can view them if you wish for future generations to view and enjoy.

Sign In or Register to comment.