Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

**SOLD**: Scottsdale Mint Tombstone Silver Nugget Set 1 Kilo, 10 oz and 5 oz bars $1100.00 Shipped

jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 29, 2022 11:25AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hello everyone! I have some more silver to sell off, this time it's a really cool set of Scottsdale Mint Tombstone Silver Nugget bar set. Included in the set is a 1 Kilo, 10 oz and 5 oz silver bar. Each comes with the storage bag. I am asking $1100.00 for the set shipped. I will accept PayPal F&F and regular PayPal with fees included. Images of the actual bars you will receive are below.

Comments

• Options

Bump lowered price.

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry but I can't pass up this deal. PM inbound....

Tim

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pointfivezero said:

Tim

I'm glad they are sold... I don't wanna look at those oogly silver nuggets no more :wink:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

@moursund said:

@pointfivezero said:

Tim

I'm glad they are sold... I don't wanna look at those oogly silver nuggets no more :wink:

That’s funny because I told Justin I couldn’t take my eyes off them since the second he listed the package.

Tim

• Options

@pointfivezero said:

@moursund said:

@pointfivezero said:

Tim

That’s funny because I told Justin I couldn’t take my eyes off them since the second he listed the package.

Tim

Hehehe if I had them, I'd leave them in the bags. :grin:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are pure silver. I would put the big one at my front door to scrape mud off my shoes.

• Options

Wow, with all this love for these bars, I can see I will need to post pictures in the NEWP thread when I receive them so you can admire them one more time....

Tim

• Options

They are very cool in hand. I plan to replace them as soon as I can. I didn't want to sell them, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Tim, just wait until you see them in hand. You'll really be hooked.

• Options

Hey Justin. You had me at “hello”.

Just sayin’

Tim

• Options

@JimTyler said:
    They are pure silver. I would put the big one at my front door to scrape mud off my shoes.

Good idea! It would get muddy, so probably wouldn't be stolen, and the looks might improve also!