Home Sports Talk
Options

Adrian Peterson vs Le'Veon Bell

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

These two obviously need to settle some bad blood.

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is actually very sad. In my opinion, relevant discussion would be able athletes and finances. I don't know much about Bell personally. I know enough about Peterson to know that I feel bad for his kids, etc.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    This is actually very sad. In my opinion, relevant discussion would be able athletes and finances. I don't know much about Bell personally. I know enough about Peterson to know that I feel bad for his kids, etc.

Oh come on, are you trying to say that you wouldn't pay good money to see me and my arch nemesis Aaron Rodgers do battle in a steel cage? Yes, that's what I thought, now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for my 6:30 p.m. Batman show.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

Oh come on, are you trying to say that you wouldn't pay good money to see me and my arch nemesis Aaron Rodgers do battle in a steel cage? Yes, that's what I thought, now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for my 6:30 p.m. Batman show.

It's not just about the pure entertainment in a vacuum. There is a lot going on with this, imo. If it was just two broke guys, ok maybe. But I know there are kids. And with Peterson, there are a lot of kids. And those kids have a Dad who got suspended from the league for beating their privates with a switch. And after his suspension he doubled down on his discipline techniques. It's a sad situation. That's all. I saw it and cringed.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

It's not just about the pure entertainment in a vacuum. There is a lot going on with this, imo. If it was just two broke guys, ok maybe. But I know there are kids. And with Peterson, there are a lot of kids. And those kids have a Dad who got suspended from the league for beating their privates with a switch. And after his suspension he doubled down on his discipline techniques. It's a sad situation. That's all. I saw it and cringed.

Fair enough, personally I can't wait to see it, both of these guys deserve a mauling in my opinion, Adrian Peterson for his cruelty and Le'Veon Bell for his greed and selfishness. We'll soon see who is the real man.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2022 7:06AM

Peterson in my opinion is just not a good person.

Bell is just an idiot, he completely destroyed his career and cost himself millions by being so difficult in Pittsburgh

That being said Peterson will wreck him in this fight I think

I’m reading Bell is a slight favorite though