Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice gold!
    Too bad you aren't shipping...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be careful.

• Options
    ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

@skier07 said:
    Be careful.

Assuming this is directed at the seller and not potential buyers.

I can vouch for this seller.

• Options
    PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can also vouch for seller, we've done a few deals locally. Great guy!

• Options

I can vouch for Moursund. He's a great guy... :wink:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2022 7:00PM

@ffcoins….thank you for the positive feedback. Im still loving that gold Eagle!
    Im glad to see you’re still posting. I hope you are doing well!

@Pedzola….thank you as well! You played an enormous part of contributing to my collection.

I’m not sure how to take skiers comment. Never had a negative interaction with him, so I’m assuming there was no ill will intended.

• Options
    edited June 27, 2022 7:29PM

@Downtown1974 said:
    @ffcoins….thank you for the positive feedback! Im still loving that gold Eagle!

@Pedzola….thank you as well! You played an enormous part of contributing to my collection.

I’m not sure how to take skiers comment. Never had a negative interaction with him, so I’m assuming there was no ill will intended.

Probably means that you should be careful with all that gold, and letting someone meet you who knows you have it...

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2022 6:43PM

Be careful. > @moursund said:

@Downtown1974 said:
    @ffcoins….thank you for the positive feedback, Curtis! Im still loving that gold Eagle!

Probably means that you should be careful with all that gold, and letting someone meet you who knows you have it...

Exactly

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Downtown1974 said:
    Going with a local buyer.

Wasn’t that the term ?

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:
    Wasn’t that the term ?

Well if you want to split hairs, I offered a local pick up.
    That meant the buyer could drive across state lines to purchase it.
    By going with a local buyer, I mean the buyer is already in the same town.