Home Sports Talk

Jimmy Garoppolo gets destroyed

Comments

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

oof. we all know that Jimmie is made of glass. i wonder what happened behind closed doors that precipitated those comments.

anyone have any details?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2022 12:58PM

Hello?.....This one is a No Brainer.......Jimmy G. has a very winning NATURALLY HAPPY smile on his face.......and the Ladies LOVE him!...Therefore,..... he's a bit*h to a bunch of very, very jealous losers.......He's a nice and friendly young man....

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2022 4:28PM

@Hydrant said:
    Hello?.....This one is a No Brainer.......Jimmy G. has a very winning NATURALLY HAPPY smile on his face.......and the Ladies LOVE him!...Therefore,..... he's a bit*h to a bunch of very, very jealous losers.......He's a nice and friendly young man....!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/julian-edelman-understands-harsh-criticism-of-jimmy-garoppolo-from-former-patriot-martellus-bennett/

I think you are off on your analysis here, Hydrant

Edited to add: I advise against responding to one of these threads based only on what is in the original post.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hydrant DD is sorta like the media. 🤔😂

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s pretty simple to understand Garoppolo knew he was going to get paid by New England or by another team and didn’t want to destroy his value by going back to playing while he was not 100%

I don’t blame him one bit for playing it safe, but on the flip side I got no problems with Bennett or Edelman calling him out on it either. I’m sure Jimmy is just smiling regardless lol

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, he is a pretty average starting qb, in the middle. Have to have an amazing team around such a qb to win it all. He is no elite qb, he won't make a team better by just having him. Yawn.

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:
    Yup, he is a pretty average starting qb, in the middle. Have to have an amazing team around such a qb to win it all. He is no elite qb, he won't make a team better by just having him. Yawn.

I think he’s hampered with an average arm, really dumb mistakes at crucial times but all he does is win. He’s got that going for him.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@spacehayduke said:

I think he’s hampered with an average arm, really dumb mistakes at crucial times but all he does is win. He’s got that going for him.

Well he has not won the big one, and has had a great team around him - made up for his average ability?

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/