Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Did everybody get this from Ebay?

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is so cool a July 4th discount which must be used before June 29th.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    vplite99vplite99 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got it!

Vplite99
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, I never get anything from them. And yes, I've signed up.

I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options

@JeffMTampa said:
    Nope, I never get anything from them. And yes, I've signed up.

You must post glowingly positive reviews of eBay on this forum as "they" monitor it ;)

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

No,,,,, 😵‍💫

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't receive.

Coins and paper money included?

• Options

Here are the exclusions.
    Jim

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jesbroken said:
    Here are the exclusions.
    Jim

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

TY

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. All I got was some deal on mastercard!!

Ken
  • Options
    silverbulsilverbul Posts: 139 ✭✭✭

yeah, great, you spend MORE money that you usually would on things just to get the discount. They have it figured out, not you. JMO

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeap but they never seem to time out anymore.

• Options

@silverbul said:
    yeah, great, you spend MORE money that you usually would on things just to get the discount. They have it figured out, not you. JMO

no soup for you :)

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

These are pretty nice when they roll around when you have an expensive item in your watch list that you've been on the fence about.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options

I wish it had "rolled around" two weeks ago.
    Jim

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

No and grateful

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got me $45.00! What is it with dealers that won't work with customers, especially those that have spent enough money with them to matter? Their best price was the same as I could get it with the ebay bucks. I was perturbed enough to just go ahead and buy it off ebay. So they got $25 or $30 less than their best price to me was on the phone!

• Options
    Picker1954Picker1954 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

You cannot buy coins with ebay bucks.

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't received one of these offers in a good long while, which is probably fine as my eBay Bucks seldom amounted to more than $10 or so.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2022 5:16PM

Got it but won't use it..............
    Who sends out a discount for the 4th of July that ends on 6/29??????
    How lame..............

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file