Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone know of a reputable coin dealer near Dakula, Ga?

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be spending a week at my brother's home in Dakula, Ga. over the 4th. Does anyone know of a good B&M near there, especially one that deals in pre 1909 large/half cents? I googled and none in Dakula, most in Atlanta and I do not wish to get in that mess.
Thanks,
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a nice shop in Dalton, but that is a long drive.

• MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try Dacula, that's the correct spelling. I'm about ten miles from there. Nice shop in Conyers called Mr. Coin, and one in Loganville called Braxton's Auctioneering, Clocks & Coins. Great people, tell them I sent you.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry about the spelling, that was a childhood joke between my brother and I. He spelled Dracula with a "k" and when he moved to Dacula, I couldn't help myself. Not far to Loganville and I might try Conyers, I used to go there a lot when I was with John Deere.
    Thanks,
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are here until the 10th...check out our area monthly 1 day show in Marietta! I set up there for well over 20 years and finally stopped after Covid spoiled me. Don't know of any shops that lure me in!

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be leaving on the 10th going quite the other direction. Don't believe I could work it in. Thanks for the invite, though, it would have been nice to meet you, moreso than a new coin.
    Jim

• SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2022 8:08PM

Clein’s rare coins in Augusta, GA. Great shop and the owner is super friendly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file