Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This is it, this is the countdown to extinction.

The last PSA box I will ever get back has arrived. Sent out 03/01/21 and it's back. Cheap stuff, 2001 golf Tigger cards from two boxes of a BBCE special back then. I don't foresee ever being able to send in something like this again on the cheap. In no way intended as a 'screw you' thing, far from it. Congrats PSA on the success !!! Wish I invented card grading :) but alas, this past year, have moved over elsewhere for 'somewhat' cheap junky subs. Kinda my class of stuff. Smorgasbords of whatever subs. Loved that !!! Those PSA days are gone. This is the countdown to extinction box. And it could be silly. 46 cards I believe.

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

Open and post pics immediately.

Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 25, 2022 3:28PM

tigger's tales cards left to check. I got a 7 in the various stuff.

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't going to reply to this post....but after seeing the coincidences I can't stop myself!
    @thisistheshow and I have been communicating about Megadeth quite a bit recently. Now you post this as your title thread+ your username "could" be a Metallica reference!!! I'll help you finish this with a thought for PSA:

"And my memories left with you.
    There's nothing more to say.
    Moving on is a simple thing.
    What it leaves behind is hard"

B)

• Options
    RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2022 6:52AM

A Tout Le Monde ! :) Nice !!

46 card sub seven 10s, stack of 9s which i believe sell for a dollar, and some 8s 7s.

These are the last words... I'll ever speak.. and they'll set me freeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Options

OK cool. Glad I’m not the only one who started singing the Megadeth song when I saw the title 🤣

• Options
    stevegarveyfanstevegarveyfan Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MantleMarisFordBerra said:
    OK cool. Glad I’m not the only one who started singing the Megadeth song when I saw the title 🤣

I think that's what all of us thought. Or maybe it's just you and me. :)