Home Sports Talk
Options

Front Row Amy

Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

In particular, one woman sat directly behind the home plate has threatened to hog the limelight.

Wearing a low-cut white top, she has captivated many TV viewers watching the action at Milwaukee's Miller Park.

One fan Peter G tweeted: "I need to know everything about this woman in the white shirt sitting behind home plate.

"She seems to be sitting by herself and taking notes (doesn't appear to be keeping score) while also staring into my soul."

Another fan wrote: "How is a pitcher supposed to concentrate on anything not named cleavage?"

Jody joked: "I think she was put there by the Brewers to distract the Rockies' pitchers lol."

But long-term Brewers fans were able to solve the mystery of the brunette supporter.

Many identified her as Amy Williams, a die-hard Brewers fan who tweets under the handle @FrontRowAmy.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

😍

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

She's been sitting in that front row for years. I remember seeing her and thinking how distracting it could possibly be for a pitcher.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yawn, call me when Front Row Terry shows up.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

if i was on the mound and front row amy was back there, this is what would happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51ZxnZ5Ti4

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

holy cow. I support front row amy

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Her cleavage is very impressive it her score keep us a bit to be desired.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    Her cleavage is very impressive it her score keep us a bit to be desired.

she was keeping score? wink wink.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.