Home Sports Talk
Options

Omaha, Omaha!

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

I found this to be a bit shocking, Bart Scott says he would rather go up against Tom Brady than Peyton Manning, because Peyton Manning was so tricky at the line of scrimmage with his audibles. He said Peyton Manning actually caused him anxiety.

Comments

• Options

Omaha, Omaha!

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peyton was a master of voice flex cadence at the line of scrimmage. I wonder how many 1st downs he earned via that method? I'm sure there's a stat for that somewhere.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s not Shocking because Bart Scott hates the Pats and never won a thing

Him and Shannon Sharpe both hate the Pats so anything they say is pretty much for their agenda

• Options

@LandrysFedora said:
    Peyton was a master of voice flex cadence at the line of scrimmage. I wonder how many 1st downs he earned via that method? I'm sure there's a stat for that somewhere.

Peyton was a master, I miss watching him play, he was smart at being able to read what a defense was about to do and switch up on them, I can understand why a defense would hate playing against him. I always enjoyed hearing his bizarre cadences!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am one of the few Patriots fans that sincerely liked Peyton Manning

Old Pats vs Colts with Brady vs Manning were classics

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I am one of the few Patriots fans that sincerely liked Peyton Manning

Old Pats vs Colts with Brady vs Manning were classics

Brady is still the best, as a fan I always dreaded playing against Brady the most because he was the better field general. You just knew he was going to find a way to lead his troops downfield and score on you, it terrified me when he got the ball in his hands, he was like a force of nature.