Home Sports Talk

Raiders In Lockdown

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

My secret inside source dropped by for the barbeque on Memorial Day, coming home from a week in Las Vegas. Of course the conversation was all about Football.......The Raiders in particular. Interesting stuff.......I hesitated at the time about posting what he told me........Any thoughts about what it might be????............I'll get back to you later.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like Mark Davis, and his ridiculous haircut. He looks like Uncle Fester in a wig!

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

to borrow a joke from fred sanford I bet when it rains a puddle of water forms on the tip of his head

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2022 7:59PM

WHAT?

edited June 9, 2022 8:11PM

HELP! 😵

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Raiders in lockdown? Well, assuming it's not covid, is it Kap?

edited June 9, 2022 7:50PM

@thisistheshow said:
    Raiders in lockdown? Well, assuming it's not covid, is it Kap?

No.....The organization doesn't want anymore of this.....Bad Public Relations

• omgjediomgjedi Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

I know the NFL was going to investigate Davis after firing Ventrelle for bringing up accusations of hostile work environments from several female workers and Davis apparently just ignored it. Ventrellle then went to the NFL with the allegations and was fired. That was about a month ago now and nothing more has really been said on the topic. Imagine between that and Gruden's investigation was why they reportedly brought Kaep in to try out. Little dog and pony show to just be able to say hey we looked into him we are cool and hip. But don't leave us in suspense too long!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Gruden drama is not even close to being over with, he isn’t going away and will absolutely blow the lid off of what I bet will be damning info on a LOT of NFL people.

I’m so looking forward to it!

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10, 2022 3:30AM

Hmmm, Derek Carr has a new cologne, it captures the aroma of Raiders football.