Home Testing Forum
Options

Great

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 17, 2022 6:26PM in Testing Forum

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options

T

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

U

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

B

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

😂

• Options

Sorry, Joey. Did I screw up your game?? 😂

• Options

Okay, you can have your thread back. 🤣

• Options

Lol
    No.
    :D

• Options
    0ronron0ronron Posts: 248 ✭✭✭

Great testing! :D

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for first loving us.

• Options