Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

SOLD....1929 $5 Welch, West Virginia - PMG "NC" - $15 Shipped

Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 9, 2022 7:24PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

Note is roughly 70% complete. Opportunity to have a filler/ inexpensive WV note. Venmo accepted.

Rare Nationals &
Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals

Comments

• Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭

$15 SHIPPED

Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options
    EagleScout2017EagleScout2017 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

PM sent yesterday. I'm Interested if it is still available.

delenda est WitterU

• Options
    OmegaraptorOmegaraptor Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EagleScout2017 said:

I was interested in this note and asked @Ted 1 to hold it for me, but if it is still available you can have it.

"You can't get just one gun." "You can't get just one tattoo." "You can't get just one 1796 Draped Bust Large Cent."

• Options
    EagleScout2017EagleScout2017 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

@Omegaraptor said:

@EagleScout2017 said:

I was interested in this note and asked @Ted 1 to hold it for me, but if it is still available you can have it.

My apologies for the apparent faux-pas @Omegaraptor. At the time of my DM to @ted 1, I was under the impression that you were no longer interested in this note. Regardless, if you are still interested in obtaining this note, I shall defer to your initial claim.

delenda est WitterU

• Options
    OmegaraptorOmegaraptor Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EagleScout2017 said:

@Omegaraptor said:

@EagleScout2017 said:

My apologies for the apparent faux-pas @Omegaraptor. At the time of my DM to @ted 1, I was under the impression that you were no longer interested in this note. Regardless, if you are still interested in obtaining this note, I shall defer to your initial claim.

If you want to purchase the note go right ahead. I probably will not.

"You can't get just one gun." "You can't get just one tattoo." "You can't get just one 1796 Draped Bust Large Cent."