Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Did you win the MS 62 2001D Roosevelt Dime that was double struck, rotated in collar on Ebay tonight

If you bought the MS 62 2001D Roosevelt Dime that was double struck, rotated in collar certified by NGC cert #6354857-001. I would like to discuss possibly buying from you if able. Thanks.

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Appears that the winning bidder didn't want it, refused to pay or the seller pulled one on the buyer. Seller relisted the coin again at a starting bid of $150 and BIN of $450 and it sold for the BIN at $450. I would be cautious with this seller as 10 minutes after the original auction ended and before the now sold $450 BIN, he relisted it for an auction start of $150 and BIN of $5,000 and removed that listing... Sounds like a seller that can't make up his mind.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:
    Appears that the winning bidder didn't want it, refused to pay or the seller pulled one on the buyer. Seller relisted the coin again at a starting bid of $150 and BIN of $450 and it sold for the BIN at $450. I would be cautious with this seller as 10 minutes after the original auction ended and before the now sold $450 BIN, he relisted it for an auction start of $150 and BIN of $5,000 and removed that listing... Sounds like a seller that can't make up his mind.

I saw this. Unfortunately a pretty cool coin. Certainly some red flags, but with PayPal protection is their risk or financial downside?

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2ltdjorn said:

@Kliao said:

I saw this. Unfortunately a pretty cool coin. Certainly some red flags, but with PayPal protection is their risk or financial downside?

I would say there is zero financial risk to the buyer. You may just get your money tied up with the seller for a while. You would also get eBay buyer protection. If there's no communication from the seller nor is there a tracking number for the package, you could demand your money back from the seller and/or ebay.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics