Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I have alot of good coins and not sure what to do.... was hoping someone could lead me in the right?

I would like to send some pics out and find out if what I have is worth anything at all..... I have alot of coins and am not sure what to do next?? Please advise??

Answers

• Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭

Post what you think is of value on the US coin forum, not here plenty of folks will advise for free. Good luck.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to ask a question, go to the Q&A forum. Also you won't be able to post photos until you are at member status. welcome aboard.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, If your alot of good coins are US, you need to invest in a Whitman Official Redbook and start looking up your coins value based on grade condition. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall