Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Offer Accepted - Price slashed! FSHO 1895 MS 65 RB Cent - look closely

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 31, 2022 10:12AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

This is a really nice looking coin, except there is a spot on the obverse where one denticle appears to have the start of corrosion. (See the bottom image, at about 4:00)

Note that this is an old NCG slab, and the coin has been in storage for decades.

$300 or best offer.

$250 OBO

Priority shipping included.

I have a pretty good idea of what the coin would be worth without that spot, but I don't know how much that would reduce the value.

I will consider reasonable offers. This will be an as-is sale, with no return.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll probably reduce the price tomorrow...
    Go ahead and make an offer...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price reduced... Can this find a good home, or does somebody know how to properly conserve it? Buy it or make an offer!