silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

redone

Coins for sale at link below
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2022 11:34AM

what means this '4 prices to choose from'?

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm confused. One coin for different prices, why. I could understand for coins One price :s

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

This seller goes out of his way to make sales as complicated as possible! List your coins with your asking price! RESPOND to messages! Now he’ll delete the post like the last gazillion times! This is a great place buy and sell coins without the games!

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't even PM the OP if you want to communicate so what's the point?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    0ronron0ronron Posts: 248 ✭✭✭

how much for the 1887?

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for first loving us.

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take em both off your hands for $140 out the door :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

As my father would say “oy vey”.

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too much flaky and convoluted selling behavior here for my taste.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rule of thumb: If you're going to be a crank selling here take Paypal.

peacockcoins