Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS PCGS MS63 VAM 2 TOP 100 DOUBLED 1 TRIPLED 7 IN DATE

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@airplanenut said:
    Do you recall 3 days ago when someone requested that you consolidate your multiple BST posts into one so you don't hog space on the front page? Creating 5 separate threads is the exact opposite of that. Please be respectful of everyone else here.

I was going to suggest similar. I've resolved to have no more than 2 active BST listings, and 1 is even better. :smile:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    bp777bp777 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2022 1:18AM

My offer is $125. Because you’re new here, u ship first and once delivered I’ll pay u. If interested, pm me

• Options

nothing new about me. just a different avatar and sign in. i was selling on here a long time ago. i sold on teletrade when it was around. have sold on heritage too. i just cant recover my old sign in. speedemon was my handle. im a power seller on ebay . futuremarine 2011 is my seller name there. let me know when you find one in ms 63 for $125. even sending it in to get the attribution on the label you making money at that price.

• Options
    blaircountycoinblaircountycoin Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Nice transaction. Great communication and super fast delivery. Would do business with again in a minute!

• Options

thank you for the kind words. a pleasure doing business with you