Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS or Trade: $200 Bass Pro Shop Gift Card

lermishlermish Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 2 $100 Bass Pro Shop Gift cards(also work at Cabela's). I don't shop there so I'm happy to sell them for $185.

Or, I can trade for any of the following coins ,or combo of coins, if preferred, obviously in a grade/vintage that makes sense for a fair deal(must be PCGS slabbed):

Half Cent
Large Cent
Flying Eagle Cent
Indian Head Cent
Two Cents
Three Cents
Any Nickel Variety
Any Dime Variety
Twenty Cents
Any Quarter Variety except Washington
Any Half Variety
Any dollar variety pre-Ike (Peace must be a 21 HR)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 28, 2022 4:35PM

Not strictly selling coins but accepting them in trade so....acceptable? Nearing the line?

Positive BST transactions with JWP, CoinsExplorer, moursund, dm679864

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

How would a person know if the cards actually have any value loaded on them?

Just asking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is a great member to work with and I highly recommend him. Very trustworthy.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

@GRANDAM said:
    How would a person know if the cards actually have any value loaded on them?

Just asking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You can check them online of course. Also, as long as someone has references, I'm happy to ship first so the receiver can verify in person.

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang it...just went there on Sunday and bought everything I need for the summer fishing season! :(

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    csanotescsanotes Posts: 458 ✭✭✭

@ElKevvo said:
    Dang it...just went there on Sunday and bought everything I need for the summer fishing season! :(

K

Seems like this is the good Lords way of helping you to get ahead and be outfitted for a fall deer or moose hunt.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

• Options

To the top, one time only, then I will give up and get rid of these some other way.