Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My 1974 Oakland A’s uniform & Green Bay Packers jacket

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Made by the same company out of Brockton Massachusetts who made uniforms for the major league teams. Dad got me this for Christmas in 1974.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 23, 2022 11:32AM

I was an Oakland A’s fan.
    My dad was a Green Bay Packers fan. Here is the Stahl Urban winter coats sold through the Sears Christmas catalogue beginning in 1971 and this style remained until around 1977.
    Notice the picture with the hook so we could hang them up at school or home.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super cool!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

@Bosox1976 said:
    Super cool!

Thanks. He got my favorite player’s number on the back with my last name above it.

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's some real life "Wonder Years" stuff right there. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you kept it in great condition. My sports stuff usually was worn until it was unrecognizable.

-Nathanael

• Options

@Frozencaribou said:
    That's some real life "Wonder Years" stuff right there. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you kept it in great condition. My sports stuff usually was worn until it was unrecognizable.

-Nathanael

Ok. I’ll admit it. I loved the Wonder Years show.

What shirts did you have ? An Oilers 99 or an Oilers 34 ?

• Options

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

very cool!!!

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the A’s uniform.

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:

@Frozencaribou said:

-Nathanael

Ok. I’ll admit it. I loved the Wonder Years show.

What shirts did you have ? An Oilers 99 or an Oilers 34 ?

I always used Titan hockey sticks when I could find them just like The Great One, but my most memorable shirt was an Ottawa Senators t-shirt announcing their return with all their cup wins listed. That one was my prize possession for a few years...