Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submission Center Question

thatguy822thatguy822 Posts: 17

I have a couple dozen cards I'm holding back to submit at the Economy Level (Currently $50 for CC members, which I am) that I would like to submit if and when the price drops to $35 (or less). Can I enter the cards as a future submission and then later (assuming price drops) complete submission? Or would I be wasting my time and should just wait to start submission process at that time. Again, not wanting to debate "will Economy level drop below $50/ when will it drop below $50 etc). but just want to know if I can enter them now and later if it drops the price would $ adjust accordingly, if that makes sense..... Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would wait. Is'nt there a time limit on entering cards and not submitting them?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭

I know that the form is good for 30 days once you finish it, but I don't know how long a pause would be good for.

Matt

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20, 2022 11:47PM

I say YES.... I just went to my account and i have a non-finalized submission that is over a year old that says Super Express for the service level. When I click on it, it takes me right to the service level selection screen and Regular is already pre-selected. I changed it to Economy, hit next, then it shows me the item entry screen and the previously entered card is still there.

Worst case, you'll just have to do it again, but looks like it should work. Now if they do the lottery allocation thing when they first start up the cheapies, then it might not work since you have a new submission that says allocated which unlocks the special price.