coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

sold

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2, 2022 1:27AM

Very low pop's. 1991 Stefan Edberg Rookie BGS 9 - $100, 1991 Stefan Edberg Rookie BGS 8 -$40, 1991 Martina Navratilova BGS 9.5 -$150. 1987 FAX PAX John McEnroe BGS 9.5 -$75, 1987 FAX PAX Mats Wilander PSA 7 -$30.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon,

And to think that I used 2+ Cases of these cards as Campfire Starter back in the day, No Joke!!! Threw more than 2000-3000 of these cards, Brand New, into the Fire!

Does this make my 10 complete sets of these Stickers worth Thousands?? :D:o

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options

@thedutymon11 said:
    Afternoon,

And to think that I used 2+ Cases of these cards as Campfire Starter back in the day, No Joke!!! Threw more than 2000-3000 of these cards, Brand New, into the Fire!

YeeHaw!

Neil

Why would you do that? lol Its a cool looking set. Anyway, this particular card is not a sticker. There are however several stickers in the set.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

@coolstanley said:

@thedutymon11 said:
    Afternoon,

YeeHaw!

Neil

Why would you do that? lol Its a cool looking set. Anyway, this particular card is not a sticker. There are however several stickers in the set.

Cause at the time I had Hundreds of Non Sport Boxes and Cases, Here's Bo, Alien, Jaw III, E.T., Welcome Back Kotter....Ect. Ect. and some had to go! Most were worthless (2000-2006) at the time. I also remember Buring (Literally) at least 5 or 6 each 1990 Fleer Basketball Wax and Rack cases!

There are 22 Stickers in the set and I actually do still have 8 sets of them brand new!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options

Bump. Prices reduced.

Ignore list -Basebal21