Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

lot of coins to sale once i figure out how to put the pics up.

marine2011marine2011 Posts: 44

im old school so wish me luck. ill get help if i cant

Comments

• the pictures are under my account when i log in . how do i get them put on the buy, sell trade?

• the coin pics are all under my avatar when i click on it.

• alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

For now why don't you just list the coins you're looking to sell

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are your photos, I'm guessing these are the ones you are trying to post.
    If I posted something in error or that is already sold you can send me a PM to remove any photos you didn't want posted.

• really appreciate it. once im rested ill put the descriptions to each coin and some kind of price. i have a whole lot more that havent been photographed yet. all are varieties of some sort

• the coin varieties are pcgs ms66+ vam 10, pcgs 1926-s ms65 vam 4 extra berry, pcgs 1887/6-o ms61, ngc 1881-s vam 1b extra metal on the wing, and i have 2 ngc ms64 vam 7 tdr . these are the ones unattributed on the holders. was lucky enough to hunt these down over the years, i guarantee the attributions, use to spend time on the boards years ago with speedemon being my name and had all successful tranactions. when i get time ill post asking prices and see if your interested. thanks

• oh yea the jefferson nickle is ngc ms66 ddr fs 801 (030) unattributed on holder

• on the 1884-o ms66+ $ 750 as it is a vam 10 and pcgs only has graded 2 in plus at 66. i can haggle a tiny bit with it. the ngc 1881-s ms66+ if your into vams its a vam 1b . some people dont care, some do. $550 and or haggle on that one too.

• pcgs 1926-s ms65 vam 4 dot on reverse top 50, 875.

• ah make it $850. they have only graded 6 this high

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a reason you didn't use your @speedemon account?

You are not allowed to have more than 1 account or alt ID.

Maybe @HeatherBoyd can help.

• tried to but it wouldnt let me sign in and definitely cant remember my passworld or email at the time.

• i was thinking it had been so long since i had signed in they just closed it.

• the 1887/6-o vam 3 im asking $750 which checking the past sales of it is a very fair price.