Home Sports Talk

Brady to join FOX sports when he retires

tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭

Brady will be joining Fox whenever he decides to quit playing.

Comments

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll watch.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

that is cool. I didnt know if he would fade away after retirement or not. seems like he will stay in the public sphere.

I wonder if this is a signal that this will be his final season or if he will keep going?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭

He says he has more to accomplish before he retires so we shall see.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2022 8:11AM

link

https://www.foxsports.com/articles/nfl/tom-brady-to-join-fox-sports-when-playing-career-ends

Personally, I'd buy me some serious property on the most pristine trout stream in Montana, build and incredible log home, have all the home toys and disappear. But then again, I'm not Tom Brady...gotta be an ego thing, he surely doesn't need the money.

Thanks for putting the link up as I don't know how to do that.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    link

https://www.foxsports.com/articles/nfl/tom-brady-to-join-fox-sports-when-playing-career-ends

Personally, I'd buy me some serious property on the most pristine trout stream in Montana, build and incredible log home, have all the home toys and disappear. But then again, I'm not Tom Brady...gotta be an ego thing, he surely doesn't need the money.

He could have done all of that over ten years ago if he really wanted to. But I have to say, I like your idea better.

And put a big a$$ generator on the property. Thats my idea of living.

@tommyrusty7 said:
    Thanks for putting the link up as I don't know how to do that.

Steve...if you see something and want to post, go to your browser, where the address is located. Move your mouse to the beginning of the address, holding your left finger down on your mouse, then scroll across until you've highlighted the link, it may fully highlight once you start to move your mouse. Now a pop up menu should allow you to click "copy"...click copy. The link is now stored within your computer. Go back to PSA, or wherever you want to copy the story. Now click your cursor, the little vertical line that shows where you are about to type something, or in this case copy the link. Now right click and you will see "paste", click paste. PRESTO you've got it in your post. The entire link address should now show up.

Sounds easy BUT I will find a way to screw it up. Computers and me just don't get along. I was born in the wrong era to figure it out but thanks anyway.

@tommyrusty7 said:
    Sounds easy BUT I will find a way to screw it up. Computers and me just don't get along. I was born in the wrong era to figure it out but thanks anyway.

It isn't hard, we were born in the same era. Its just a cut and paste thing, "cut" the address of the item, then "paste it" into your message. I screw stuff up all the time, you can do this...worst you can be is wrong.

edited May 14, 2022 7:46AM

Fox sports to pay Brady $375 million over 10 years when he retires

Geez, it really isn't hard...ask a friend to help you.

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to know his future employ is secure. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".