Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Looks Event Allocation ended , finnitto no more.

Today Tuesday May 10, nothing indicate there is any allocation event, like was every Tuesday and Thursday for the last few months.
so possible means, the rest of MAY and June allocation winners have to complete subs, and July 1st something new is coming.
What is coming?

Comments

• BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭

I noticed that this morning as well, but hadn't seen any sort of announcement. They always said they hoped to get Value back up by 'mid 2022'. Does that mean things are about to really change? You'd think the numbers of folks sending in $50/card submittals has to be dropping. They'll probably open Value, still do allocation events, make it $15/card and promise a 90 day turnaround.

• brad31brad31 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the new economy service level will be $48 per card. :D:D

• CardGeekCardGeek Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

This was on facebook today.

• 80sOPC80sOPC Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good start to normalization. Looking forward to a 25 dollar / 90 day price point

• BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news.

Now get the Value up and running somewhere around $15, and I won't complain (quite) as much about how terrible the grades are coming back.

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

Heck at this point I wouldn't mind waiting another 14 months for $12 per card.

• johfrjohfr Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

This is great and definitely a step in the right direction. I am hopeful they will be able to get back to a $10 or $12 service level at some point so we can grade cards from the 70s's for the set registry.

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭

@johfr said:
    This is great and definitely a step in the right direction. I am hopeful they will be able to get back to a $10 or $12 service level at some point so we can grade cards from the 70s's for the set registry.

This is where they need to get to

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • dmg111dmg111 Posts: 45 ✭✭✭

I wonder if they're going to start having lower price weekly allocations. At least now we can send in stuff with different sizes together at the $50 price point instead of having to wait until we can secure another allocation.

• CentauriCentauri Posts: 120 ✭✭✭

They have an announcement about the future - I would love a little more focus on the past. I am coming up on day 500 of my sub, still in “grading”

• jimqjimq Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

It might sound selfish, but some of us who have had subs there for more than a year might rather see some progress before they open up new low price subs. I sent in some rookies and now some of those are hall of famers (jk)

• sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭

IMO, sounds like an opportunity for the competitors to lower prices and grab more market share.

• thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

OK, ITS TUESDAY PSA.....LETS HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

YEEHAW!

NEIL