Home Sports Talk
Options

Happy Mothers Day

LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful moms out there today. I lost my mom 7 years ago and miss her terribly. She was the rock of my family. While pop was out working she kept me in line molding me into being who I am today. Thank you mom we all miss you.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

I took my mother out for dinner for a combo Mothers Day and birthday weekend.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I took my mother out to lunch at her favorite seafood restaurant, and on the way home we stopped by Wal-Mart because she wanted a tub of Patti Labelle banana pudding, which I paid for, and it was the big size tub. It's the least I could do for everything she's done for me.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I talked to my Mom today. I talk to her a lot. And we text lol She's in Massachusetts. I'm in Texas. I see her, as long as travel is not restricted 🙏, a couple times a year. She just turned 82 and I feel blessed that she is still in such good health. She sent me this a few days ago after switching up her hairstyle.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Good on ya Paul !!!

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    I talked to my Mom today. I talk to her a lot. And we text lol She's in Massachusetts. I'm in Texas. I see her, as long as travel is not restricted 🙏, a couple times a year. She just turned 82 and I feel blessed that she is still in such good health. She sent me this a few days ago after switching up her hairstyle.

Lovely lady...continue to enjoy her!!!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2022 1:13PM

@perkdog said:

Your Mother is a very pretty lady. Tell her I said so and I wish her a Happy Mother's Day!

And......My Mother would NEVER! allow ANYONE to sit at the table wearing a hat!......Just isn't done!.....Oh, well. I can see the love. Your a lucky boy! 👩‍👦

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks guys!